Thursday 25 March 2010

Magazine Design



This is my front cover i designed to act as an advertising merchant in a magazine of my choice.i decided against using viyeuristic pleasure like my music video becuase i think it still selss well without using it. I would choose this front cover to be in magazines such as "Look" or "More" because they would select my target audience very well. However it would be mainly females reading this magazine so i would also like to put it in TV guide genre of magazines becuase then all of my target audience would see it and read this genre of magazine.

Armand Van Helden is a very well known DJ and song producer so if they saw his album been advertised in magazines they would definately know who he was. Middle aged/ over 50's would most likely not know who Armand Van Helden was so that is why i chose my target audience aa young adults/teenagers so i would have a wider range of magazines to choose from instead of maybe only a few if i chose an older audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment